Deleting rejected Application from dashboard.

Deleting rejected Application from dashboard.

Hello Team How to delete the rejected application which is submitted by My Dashboard? Thanks & Regards Vimarsh
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Vimarsh,

Please open your Dashboard (http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/dashboard/myapps) and click 'Expand' next to the submission you wish to delete, then choose 'Delete'

Hi Vimarsh,

Thank you for your query.

Currently developers cannot remove 'Rejected' applications from their list of applications. This has been reported to the back end team and it is a known bug.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program.

Regards,
DG Rooven

Ok I see, the ones I can delete are in Draft status. Thanks Rooven

Yup Rooven And Brian,

I have tried various ways to make sure that i can delete the rejected application also after applying new version it does not provide any facility to delete the application.

Thanks & Regards
Vimarsh

Vimarsh,

I just tested one possible interim solution for you. You may edit the name of the failed app, and start a new submission using the desired name. Prefixing the old failed submission with an easy to recognize identifier may help if you have a large list of submissions.

Hello Brian

Ok now i have to submit more application of same category. So now i will change the Name and update the msi & else informations.

Thanks & Regards
Vimarsh

Vimarsh,

Best of luck, please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today