Customer Feedback from Intel(R) Atom(TM) Developer Program

Customer Feedback from Intel(R) Atom(TM) Developer Program

Hello! We received a request about one of our AppUp products. What are the ways to answer it? Here in the "My Dashboard" I have not see this message, yet I don't found a way for the answer. Best regards Thomas
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Thomas,

Normally when you get this type of contacts/feedback from consumer, you would get it in your support email that you have put when submitting the application. You would also have the customer's email address if he/she has chosen that the developer contact him/her directly. So I assume that you should be able to respond to the developer directly.

Let me know if this is not the case.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hello Rooven,
thank you for your ansver.

That is correct. Now I have sent a reply by email to the user.

However, I thought, Intel offer a more direct replay path, eg via AppUp or My Dashboar....

Best regards
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Not at this moment. Currently consumers have the option to either contact the developer directly (like the one you received) or to contact support and report any problem with published applications. Normally if we had received this request from customer, we would have contacted you for follow-up. This process is not automated yet.

On a side note: One thing that could be useful is Crash Reporting. If you go to your dashboard, then select Crash Reporting you could find some crash reports from consumers if any of your consumers has got any errors with any of your published applications.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hi Rooven,
ok thank you for this notes.

Best regards
Thomas

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today