COMODO Validation

COMODO Validation

Guys, I'm a program member and I'm still new to the Intel AppUp Store. I've followed the instruction here:
    http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/how-do-i-get-code-signing-certificate-certifying-authority
to get a valid certificate file. After filling the form at codomo.com, they sent me an e-mail and requested for: A. Articles of Incorporation (with address) B. Government Issued Business License (with address) C. Copy of a recent company bank statement (you may blacken out the Account Number) D. Copy of a recent company phone bill E. Copy of a recent major utility bill of the company (i.e. power bill, water bill, etc.) or current lease agreement for the company The problem is, I'm an independent developer, I don't own a company therefore I'm not able to send the documents. What should I do now?
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

If you have registered with a company name (ex: BrianSoft) and not with your real name and the company is not registered (but only a name given to your software), you will need to contact COMODO to say your wrong, hoping that they can change your data.
Normally, if you do not have any registered company, you need to enter your name and surname.
If you entered your name and surname as user (not a company), don't worry!
Send only:
A. Copy of a valid government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) of the certificate applicant.

And one of the following (Note: If the address information on photo ID is not shown or does not match the address in the order, please send TWO of the following):

B. Copy of a recent phone bill of the certificate applicant.
C. Copy of a major utility bill (e.g. power bill, water bill, etc.) or bank certified statement of the applicant.

Put your home phone number.
You will be prompted to confirm it and then, you will receive a phone call from them.

Good bye

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today