New Project Dropin for Eclipse doesn't show up

New Project Dropin for Eclipse doesn't show up

After installing the Eclipse INDE components, there seem to be some parts missing. For instance, I can't see the New Project portion which would aid me to create an Intel x86 Native Android Project (as seen in https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-to-develop-native-android-applications-with-intel-inde-2015-eclipse-integration). The NDK also doesn't seem to be linked to the Eclipse-ADT, since it doesn't show the NDK directory option which should have shown up in the Preferences section of Eclipse. 

I was wondering if I can confirm the installation of the components in some part of the Help section of the Eclipse menus or how else I can confirm the correct installation of the Eclipse tools. 

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Ricardo,

What version of INDE did you use? And did you integrate into the existing installation or you installed Eclipse as part of INDE? 

As a simple tip, You can look into C:\Intel\INDE\IDEIntegration and see if all the tools are in there.

If you can attach logs, that will be great for investigation too. They can be found at %TEMP%\intel_tmp_<YOURID>

Quote:

KARTHIYAYINI C. (Intel) wrote:

Hi Ricardo,

What version of INDE did you use? And did you integrate into the existing installation or you installed Eclipse as part of INDE? 

As a simple tip, You can look into C:\Intel\INDE\IDEIntegration and see if all the tools are in there.

If you can attach logs, that will be great for investigation too. They can be found at %TEMP%\intel_tmp_<YOURID>

I'm using INDE 2015 Version 2 (professional). I installed Eclipse as part of INDE.

When you write "(...) and see if all the tools are in there (...)" is there a checklist I could verify it against? I see 5 directories (adt-bundle, ndk, ant, android sdk for windows, and one called sdk ) and also 3 linked folders. 

I uploaded the logs as well. 

Thanks!

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/zip intel_tmp_Ricardo.zip4.95 MB

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the logs and our installer team is looking into it. Meanwhile, just wanted to mention that as a Professional Edition customer, you have access to Intel Premier Support which will get you a faster response.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today