Advisor trip count file corrupted, no flops/roofline available.

Advisor trip count file corrupted, no flops/roofline available.

Hi,

I use Advisor Update 2 (build 501009) installed via a Parallel Studio XE license. I was able to analyse provided examples and my own codes.

Now I have a code, fixed format Fortran compiled with ifort 17.0.2 20170213 using mpif90 after sourcing the compilervars.csh intel64 , mpivars.csh and advixe-vars.csh.

When I run, the collection log states the tripcount file is corrupted. Advisor then shows no roofline / flops data available and that I should recompile with -g, which I already do. Vtune has no problem reading performance counters and trip counts.

Regards,
Patrick

Thread Topic: 

Help Me
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Patrick,

In order to improve our tracking for reports such as yours, we are now asking customer to file a support request at our Online Service Center, located at http://www.intel.com/supporttickets.

James.

James,

thanks, I submitted a ticket now. The last time I submitted a ticket first, I was told to go to the forums...

Patrick.

We've been changing our support process.  I see the ticket you submitted and I'm going to get that addressed shortly.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today