Major highlights across oneAPI beta toolkits for the Beta04 release:
* New! Unified Shared Memory capability introduced in the Intel(R) oneAPI DPC++ Compiler and libraries to improve developer productivity for Intel CPU-GPU systems.
* Improved DPC++ language conciseness for easier code comprehension and maintainability.
* Expanded DPC++ API and Intel GPU function support across oneAPI libraries including Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library, Intel(R) oneAPI Data Analytics Library, and Intel(R) oneAPI Video Processing Library.
* New! Intel(R) oneAPI Rendering Toolkit introduces Open Volume Kernel Library (Open VKL) for greatly enhanced volume sampling and rendering features and performance.
* Improved analysis capabilities including Intel(R) Advisor GPU roofline support on Windows and simplified Intel(R) VTune Profiler installation to get up and running more quickly.
* Improved functionality and stability across all oneAPI toolkit compilers, libraries, and analysis tools.
For more information see the release notes.