Array Visualizer Documentation

Array Visualizer Documentation

I have recently downloaded the new FREE version of array visualizer after having used the old Compaq v1.1 since 2000. The two versions are completely different so I have to rely on documentation to get up are running. I have tried to open the new help files from the Intel website but for some reason I cannot display any of the help items. Can someone help with this problem. I am currently running XP Pro withup to dateservice packs. Is there any other detailed documentation available?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - tmhance

I have recently downloaded the new FREE version of array visualizer after having used the old Compaq v1.1 since 2000. The two versions are completely different so I have to rely on documentation to get up are running. I have tried to open the new help files from the Intel website but for some reason I cannot display any of the help items. Can someone help with this problem. I am currently running XP Pro withup to dateservice packs. Is there any other detailed documentation available?

Tmhance,

You dont have to got to intel website for documetation.

Just go to to the folder where you installed Array Visualizer, e.g., C:Program Files (x86)IntelArray VisualizerDocs.

In the Docs folder find these files

avrelnotes (html document)
AvVis (Compiled HTML Help file (.chm))

Hope this helps

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today