Currently i have a Vpro Enabled Laptop, Acer Travel Mate 6493. I am running:
- Windows Server 2003 32 bit in Sun virtual box on this machine
- Running Intel SCS Server version 220.127.116.11 on Windows Server 2003
- I have created a profile with digest user "test" with password "P@ssw0rd"
- Please see the screenshot of how I created profile step by step
ALSO, this is NON TLS BASED IMPLEMENTATION
- On my laptop, using the Mebx, i have provisioned the Intel AMT.(Please see the screenshot, it shows that intel AMT is enabled and Configured)
- The Intel MEBX Version is 4.0 (something)
One thing that i see is that, in the profile i added new test user with password P@ssw0rd but there is no option in the Intel AMT where i can put this.
I have manually configured AMT on my laptop.
My laptop is not on domain but i have mentioned the SCS Server domain in my laptop AMT
Why is it that Intel SCS Server doesnt pick up my laptop ?????
its been a week and i have banged my head enough, your replies and contributions will be asset :)
(Some one please also tell me how to add files, on the editor there is ADD FILES button but it only allows me to create folder and no way to add files :S)