I want to use winrm. I have Windows 7 installed and configure it for workgroup not domain.
Each simple winrm command leads to the error message: Access is denied
Mr. google and several forums told me to:
* execute the winrm command just with having administrator rights
* to create the DWORD LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy [HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Policies\\System] and set to 1
* Use Local Security Settings (Secpol.msc) to change the setting of the
"Network Access: Sharing and security model for local accounts" policy
in Security Settings\\Local Policies\\Security Options to "Classic".
* administrator must have a non blank password
* first execute winrm quickconfig
I did all those hints. Unfortunatly I still recieve the error "Access is denied" for each even simple winrm command.
I need WinRm, I have to fix the problems under my Windows 7. It must work.
Please help me and tell me what else must be done, to get it running.
In advance thanks a lot