1. As per our study and according we "have" to use Intel AMT Username/Password (UPW) for all the operations for 3P Data Storage and Agent Presence.
2. Whatever we understand till now is that the Certificates are supplement and not alternative to the UPW.
3. This makes usage of UPW inevitable. In effect, 3P products like us will have to store the UPW for themselves, so that they can pass it to their client side agents in order to make use of AMT.
4. Currently, there are no standards for AV vendors to become AMT compatible.
1. AMT is not for Desktop products. So, we cannot make use of AMT in our desktop products like Quick Heal AntiVirus, PCTuner, etc.
2. We need to manage password for all client machines