We are try to build EventSimulation code in C++ with windows
but we are facing some issues. These are the steps we followed.
1. Taken a base files from Linux version.
2. Prepared a batch by following AgentPresenceAPI.
3. We generated related files ,by executing batch files.
4. Created workspaces and included related files.
5. Compiled the workspaces no errors but unable to build, errors are
stdsoap2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _namespaces
Debug/EventSimulation.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals.
Whether we are missing any thing here, we are poor in soap base code.
If previously any build the Event Simulation code in C++ with windows please provide.
Included related nsmap files also.
We are unable to solving the issue any help on this would be great help.
Thanks & Regards,