In my AMT device I've found this preloaded 3PDS:
- venAltiris (appAltiris)
- venBMC (Marimba)
- venCA (Unicenter)
- venCheckPoint (Integrity)
- venIBM (appIBM)
- venLANDesk (Management Suite)
- venNovell (appNovell)
- venStarSoftComm (appStarSoftComm)
- venSymantec (SymantecApp)
- venTrendMicro (appTrendMicro)
My motherboard is a Supermicro motherboard. I wonder why AMT in my MB is shipped with these preloaded 3PDS applications.
Moreover I would like to know why:
- After Full Unprovisioning, 3PDS applications are not deleted.
- If is it safe to manually delete this applications (that I don't use)
- If is it possible to backup 3PDS (and how)