Unable to configure (TLS) Agent Authentication

Unable to configure (TLS) Agent Authentication

Hi,

I have a working (demo) server with Intel AMT (version 9.0.31, bios version 1107, current setup mode is enterprise and TLS security is working). I am using the manageability director tool (v0.1.33).

Now I want to introduce Agent Authentication, as to authenticate remote users before they are allowed to remote control this demo server. I start by adjusting the security profile (to TLS Security + Agent Authentication, using the same self signed certificates used for the TLS security), but when trying to push this to the AMT box (by 'Set this profile on computers...") I get a message box (see attached) full with error messages, the first one being 'the request failed with HTTP status 404: not found'.

Any tips / hints or further 'how to' guides for me to read?

Much appreciated,

Chris

message box with erros

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

It looks like it's not finding the certificate at the right location. Where do you have the cert?

Thanks for your comment - the certificates were created in the director tool itself which I understand should include any created certificate in the 'windows certificate manager' - I have not moved the certificates.

I think it would be best if you could post this in the Intel vPro expert forum: https://communities.intel.com/community/itpeernetwork/vproexpert

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today