vPro - Cannot Provision Workstation

vPro - Cannot Provision Workstation

I am having issues provisioning a workstation with Windows 7 Pro x64 with vPro v9 via LabTech.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing MEI as well as installing the needed driver updates to the computer but none of these made any difference.  I have attached the screen shot of the full error to this topic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

AttachmentSize
Downloadimage/jpeg VPro_error.JPG298.6 KB
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

the first error shows invalid TCP address set. Do you have your configuration double checked?

Where would I double check that configuration?  Would that be in the BIOS?  If it is in the BIOS, is there another way to check it if I can access the computer remotely?  I am just not onsite at the office where this computer is located.

I am looking for a way to use ACUConfig.exe and a profile to only configure the AMT password. This would an initial configuration to a new machine and it would be deployed as a part of OSD

I have created a profile with the ACUWizard and used the following syntax to configure the VPro

ACUConfig.exe /Output File C:\windows\debug\intelamtinstalllog.txt ConfigAMT AMTSet1.xml /DecryptionPassword "decryption_password" /AbortOnFailure /AdminPassword "admin"

but I get these errors

2015-09-03 09:55:54:(INFO) : ACU Configurator , Category: HandleOutPut: Starting log 2015-09-03 09:55:54
2015-09-03 09:55:54:(INFO) : ACU Configurator, Category: -Unknown Operation-: computername: Starting to configure AMT...
2015-09-03 09:58:45:(ERROR) : ACU Configurator , Category: ConfigAMT failed: A call to this function has failed - (0xc000278b) (Connection to the Remote Configuration Service is necessary, but the RCSParameters tag is missing in the profile. (RCSAddress))
2015-09-03 09:58:45:(ERROR) : ACU Configurator, Category: Exit: ***********Exit with code 68. Details: Invalid parameter was found.  (RCSAddress)

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong. This computer has not been configured via remote configuration service and it still tries to contact it

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today