KVMControlApplication SetLicense

KVMControlApplication SetLicense

Whenever I use this sample code, I get the VNC watermark telling me to register the product.

I am trying to remove this water-mark.  I have purchased the key and put it into the app.config as directed by the readme.  No worky.

I noticed that there are a few lines of code commented out that actually set the license.

%SampleRoot%\RemoteSessionForm.cs: line 401 and 402

// if (Configuration.GetInstance().RFB.LicenseKey != string.Empty)
            // _viewerPanel.Viewer.SetLicense(Configuration.GetInstance().RFB.LicenseKey);

If I uncommented these lines it states that IVncViewer does not contain a method definition for SetLicense.

I have tried to extend this interface myself and use P/Invoke using the currently implemented patterns with no success.

The vncamt.h file implements this as:

typedef void VNCCALL 
VNCViewerSetLicense(VNCViewer *pViewer, const char *licenseString, size_t length);

I am calling it in C# as:

sdk.vncViewerSetLicense(pViewer, Native.StringParameter(key), (uint)key.Length)

There is a stupid detail that I am missing somewhere.

Zone: 

Thread Topic: 

Help Me
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

The watermark is controlled by RealVNC, so specific questions should be directed to them.

However one issue may be that you purchased a RealVNC license, however what you needed was the license for RealVNC plus

Joe

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today