I'm having trouble re-installing version 12 of the compiler (via Intel Composer XE 2011 for Linux) after previously removing an install.
The sequence of events was as follows:
1) Installed Intel Composer XE 2011 on Fedora 14 to a fresh /opt/intel directory
2) Decided I wanted to roll back to version 11.1, so I deleted /opt/intel directory
3) Installed 11.1 to fresh /opt/intel directory
4) Changed my mind again, wanted to return to v12, so I deleted /opt/intel directory
5) Attempted to install Intel Composer XE 2011 to fresh /opt/intel directory, but I receive the message ->
"The Intel Composer XE 2011 for Linux* is already installed.
If you want to reinstall the Intel Composer XE 2011 for Linux*
please uninstall current version and run install script again."
What remnant of the previous install is it detected, and how do I resolve this?