My Name is Zander Sprague, and I am the Americas Training for Intel Software College. I wanted to let you know that we have an exceptional opportunity for you to quickly get up to speed on Multi-Core.
Here are the details:
Multi-Core is a Complex Terrain .... and we'd like to give you our map.
Give us two days November 14tth & 15th in Santa Clara, CA. , and we'll take you from an initial overview of multi-core to a working experience of parallelized software development, including the intricacies of multithreaded programming and platform optimization.
With our hands-on lab exercises, we'll simplify multi-core for you.
What You'll Learn...
- Overview and introduction to threading concepts, models, and techniques
- Introduction to using the newest Intel Compilers
- Multithreaded programming concepts and techniques with OpenMP* and Windows* Threads
- How to analyze performance of threaded applications using the Intel VTune Performance Analyzer
- How to debug threaded applications on multi-core platforms using the Intel Threading Tools
Looking for More Ways to Learn Multi-Core Programming?
Intel Software College has a complete program-from basic to advanced, offered both online and in the classroom-to further your skills with multi-core architecture.