The new version Intel C++ Compiler 16.0 is now available in Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016 that has launched early this week. If your support license is current you can download and install this at no additional charge from the Intel Registration Center.
You will find some blog postings about some new features and new free tools.
- Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016: there is a quick two minutes overview as well
- Intel DAAL
- Free tools and libraries
There is a change with the single user license checking. We understand that it might be causing some difficulties, so we’ve created 5 articles explaining the work around and what you should do:
- Required Product License Upgrade for Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016
- How do I get my license file for Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016
- How do I get a license file for an offline installation of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016
- What to do when you see the message “Maximum number of activations exceeded”?
- How to find the host id for the Named-user license
There will be free webinars, please register at upcoming webinars.