A new version of Intel® Concurrent Collections for C++ is available
Please visit our web-page http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-concurrent-collections-for-cc/ to download the latest version (0.8), browse tutorials, papers and presentations about Intel® Concurrent Collections for C++.
To stay in touch with the Intel® Concurrent Collections team and the community, we provide a new email-list you can subscribe to or just watch online: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/intel_concurrent_collections/.
What's New with Release 0.8.000?
- Cleaned up selection of underlying schedulers
- Improved communication on distributed memory
- Added printing communication statistics
- Various bug fixes, including
- Performance bug turned into an option: CNC_SCHEDULER_BYPASS
- Fixed CnC::debug::trace_all
- Fixed CnC::debug:time*
- Fixed C++ issues (standard conformance)
- Revised API tutorial
- Extended RTM sample (vectorization, generic tile-sizes, scalability)
- Documented workarounds for issues in MPI