A new version of Intel Concurrent Collections for C++ is available!
Please visit our web-page http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-concurrent-collections-for-cc/ to download the latest version (0.7), browse tutorials, papers and presentations about Intel Concurrent Collections for C++.
To stay in touch with the Intel Concurrent Collections team and the community, we provide a new email-list you can subscribe to or just watch online: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/intel_concurrent_collections/.
Highlights of this release:
- Extended and improved support for distributed memory
- Works with Intel MPI 4.0.1 and later (or plain sockets)
- Tuning capabilities for adjusting the distribution plan
- Get-counted garbage collection
- Support for profiling with Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector (distributed and shared memory)
- Added API for expressing producer/consumer relationships as well as for controller/controlee relationship
- Performance improvements
- Improved API separates semantics from tuning
(but make this release incompatible with previous versions)
More details can be found on the CnC web-page and the release notes.