Check out the new Version 0.9 of Intel(R) Concurrent Collections for C++.
What's new in version 0.9?
- New step/thread affinity control: use step-tuner to assign affinity of steps to threads
- Added thread-pinning: pin threads to CPU-cores
- New cancellation feature for step-tuners: cancel individual steps (in flight or yet to come), all steps, or custom cancellation sets
- Added tuning capabilites for CnC::parallel_for: switch on/off checking dependencies, priority, affinity, depends and preschedule
- New support for Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) (MIC): native and mixed CPU/MIC
- Improved instrumentation hooks for ITAC: Using collection names as given in collection-constructors
- Cleaner/simpler hashing and equality definition for custom tags
- New samples (UTS, NQueens (with cancellation), parsec/dedup, Floyd-Warshall) and improved samples
- Closed memory leak on distributed memory
- Other bug fixes etc.
- Added support for Visual Studio* 2012, dropped support for Visual Studio* 2005 (Windows* only)
- Require TBB 4.1 (was 4.0)
- Switched to gcc 4.3 ABI (Linux* only)