This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [#UNLPOLY] - ICE

This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [#UNLPOLY] - ICE

I am trying to compile this code but with I got an ICE

Please look at the source files I am using.

Intel Fortran Compiler XE for applications running on IA-32, Version 12.1.2.273 Build 20111128
Copyright (C) 1985-2011 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY

Any ideas?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello David,

We are currently planningon releasing a fix for thisissue in the next majorversion. I will update this thread when the fix is released.

I compiled this programwith a version of the compiler containing the fix, andI got the following error messages:

integer_list_mod.f90(41): error #8314: If the rightmost part-name is of abstract type, data-ref shall be polymorphic [LIST]

call this%list%add(v)

------------------^

integer_list_mod.f90(41): error #8422: If the component immediately preceding the type-bound procedure is abstract, the entire data reference before the procedure name must be polymorphic. [LIST]

call this%list%add(v)

------------------^

integer_list_mod.f90(41): error #6691: A pointer dummy argument may only be argument associated with a pointer. [V]

call this%list%add(v)

This is issue has been fixed in Intel® Fortran Composer XE for Linux* 2013 which is now available at the Intel® Registration Center.

Regards,
Annalee
Intel Developer Support
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today