allocate source bug , memory corruption

allocate source bug , memory corruption

Hi,I report a bug on allocate with the source statement. When doing multiple allocate./deallocate in a loop, it ends with segfault on the spread intrisic function. The solution is actually to separate the allocate and the assignement, which point the source statement. ifort v12.1Pat
[fortran]program test implicit none double precision,dimension(:,:),allocatable :: bestmatrix,rand_mat,popul double precision,dimension(:),allocatable :: bestmem integer :: i,np=500,j logical,dimension(:),allocatable :: mask integer,dimension(:),allocatable :: indd allocate(bestmem(np),bestmatrix(np,100),rand_mat(np,100),popul(np,100)) allocate(mask(np)) call random_number(bestmem) call random_number(popul) call random_number(rand_mat) do i=1,10000000 call random_number(bestmem) mask=bestmem

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello Pat,

Thank you for reporting this problem. I have escalated it to development. The issue number is DPD200178024. I will post any updates I receive on this issue to this thread.

Annalee

Afix for this issue has been found. We are currently planning to include it in the next major release.

Regards,
Annalee

This is issue has been fixed in Intel® Fortran Composer XE for Linux* 2013 which is now available at the Intel® Registration Center.

Regards,
Annalee
Intel Developer Support
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today