Has anybody tested this combination yet?
I'd also like to know. I've been burned in the past by just giving it a go, so I think I'll play it safe this time and wait with you for an answer.
Our initial testing has not found additional problems, but please hold off upgrading Xcode until we formally support the new version.
I did and Xcode doesn't find the Intel compilers