Pardiso linking with Composer XE

Pardiso linking with Composer XE

Hi, 

I'm successfully using XCode 4.6.3 with the latest fortran compiler for OS X / Composer XE 2013 (--version: ifort (IFORT) 14.0.0 ). However, I'm having difficulties linking against the MKL solver library that I need to use the Pardiso sparse matrix solver. Is Pardiso still part of the latests MKL libraries? 

Currently, I'm still linking against my older Composer XE 11.1 MKL installation with the link-line:

MKLROOT = /opt/intel/composerxe/mkl 

MKLPATH = /opt/intel/composerxe/mkl/lib
MKLINCLUDE = /opt/intel/composerxe/mkl/include
MKL = -L$(MKLPATH) -I$(MKLINCLUDE) -I$(MKLINCLUDE)/intel64/lp64 $(MKLPATH)/libmkl_intel_lp64.a $(MKLPATH)/libmkl_intel_thread.a $(MKLPATH)/libmkl_solver_lp64.a $(MKLPATH)/libmkl_core.a $(MKLPATH)/libmkl_intel_lp64.a $(MKLPATH)/libmkl_intel_thread.a $(MKLPATH)/libmkl_core.a -liomp5 -lpthread

I can't find any recent posts or information regardindg Pardiso in the forums/knowledge base, and the critical libmkl_solver_lp64.a library does not seem to be included under the 2013 /opt/intel/composerxe/mkl/lib folder. 

Can anyone advice me how to link? I used to use a link advisor somewhere on this site, which had a specific option to link against the solver (I think). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

It used to be at the top of the MKL forum; lately, the site depends on your using a web search such as

"mkl link advisor site:software.intel.com"

For simple cases, there are -mkl or -mkl sequential.  Beyond that, you should be using the MKL forum.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today