Follow these steps to resolve your login issues:
- On the Online Service Center page, click Request Support, and then click Sign In. Make sure that your current language is set correctly and that Caps Lock is disabled on your keyboard.
- If you received the error message that your password or login ID is not correct, recover the login ID by clicking the Forgot your Intel username or password? links.
- If you don’t remember your login ID, click Forgot username to retrieve it. Enter the email address you used during the registration to receive the login ID.
- You can then click Forgot password to recover the password using the received login ID.
Still unable to sign in? Use this support option only if you are unable to reset your password and access your account:
- Go to our developer support page.
- Locate the Site support or Non-Technical Question section.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Registration / Login Issue.
- Fill in a support request. Make sure to provide your name and email address.
See Priority Support FAQ for additional information.