INDE is officially live as a free beta! To download, visit Intel.com/software/INDE.
This first release is available for use on Microsoft Windows* 7-8.1 development systems and supports cross-platform development for Microsoft Windows and Android* target devices. If you'd like support on another development or target OS, please leave a comment and share your feedback.
Intel INDE enables efficient reuse of performance-sensitive code across operating systems and platforms with consistent C++/Java tools, libraries & samples for environment setup, code creation, compiling, debugging and analyzing. Tools included in the beta pre-release are:
- Environment Setup (includes Google Android* SDK, Android NDK, vs-android plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio*, Android Design*, Apache Ant, and Intel* Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (Intel* HAXM) - formerly Beacon Mountain beta
- Intel* INDE Media Pack for Android*
- Intel* Threading Building Blocks
- Compute Code Builder beta
- Intel* C++ Compiler for Android*
- System Analyzer from the Intel* Graphics Performance Analyzers
- Frame Analyzer from the Intel* Graphics Performance Analyzers
- Platform Analyzer from the Intel* Graphics Performance Analyzers
- Intel* Frame Debugger beta
Download today, start coding, and let us know what you think: Intel.com/software/INDE