Re-run Environment Setup

Re-run Environment Setup

Hi I installed INDE on a computer but I had pointed it to a existing NDK and had issues compiling.   I'd like to re-run the environment setup but there appears to be no option to do so.    How can I do this?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,

This is not supported by the current version of the INDE Hub. But it's on the list as a potential future enhancement.

Regards,

Neal

I had the same problem, so the answer seems to be, tough. Surely there is a registry variable we can reset to allow this? If not it means that development using this is screwed until at least the next beta!

John

Hello John,

Thanks for your comment reiterating the importance of being able to use an existing SDK. We understand how frustrating this must seem, and thanks for your patience while we determine what features to add in upcoming releases of the INDE beta.

So please let us know if there are additional items that INDE could add to help you become more successful developing apps for the Android platform. When you make these suggestions, please provide some information about your development environment and ideal work flow.

Thanks!

Neal

Hi Neal,

It isn't the importance of using an existing SDK, I want to use the whole new suite but because I pointed at the old NDK location I can't get this to work. I have totally uninstalled everything but I still can't reinstall the Android Suite.

John

OK, I cleaned all references to INDE from the registry and I am now going to try installing again. I now have the option.

John

All installed correctly now. Cleaning the registry fixed it.

John

hi,

glad to hear this worked for you.

regards,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today