Do I keep Intel INDIE Free Professional Edition Promotion?

Do I keep Intel INDIE Free Professional Edition Promotion?

Hello,

I just found out about the Intel INDIE platform through a news article about added support for iOS apps recently. I'm looking into learning Android app development and figured if I could develop apps for iOS at the same time without having to learn Swift, why not. I noticed that Intel is giving the Professional edition away currently (ends August 31st 2015). As a novice level programmer (I have basic C++ programming experience and a little bit of Java) and new to app development, I don't know how many of the Professional Edition features I'll actually use, but I might as well take advantage of the promotion while I can. I have already signed up and received my product key for the Professional edition, but after August 31st, will I still be able to use the Professional edition for free, or will my licence downgrade to the free starter edition? Thanks.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Yes. After Aug 31, you will be able to use INDE Professional edition for free, and you license will *not* downgrade to the starter edition. For more information for developing Multi-OS apps please see https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-inde-multi-os-early-access.

Regards,
-mark

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today