We are facing one issue with Intel Media SDK H.264 SW decoder (V1.15, CentOS).
Normally IMSDK H.264 SW decoder is running fine. But after couple of hours continuous run, MFXVideoCORE_SyncOperation API returns MFX_WRN_IN_EXECUTION.
We are not sure under which conditions this warning can be returned by this API.
As this was warning, we tried waiting for ~100ms and re-tried same SyncOperation with same parameters. Even then SyncOperation fails and comes out after default timeout of 60sec.
We have tried for ~100 loops but still SyncOperation call doesn’t succeed.
Based on these observations, we have below queries,
- Under what condition MFX_WRN_IN_EXECUTION warning is returned from MFXVideoCORE_SyncOperation API?
- What is recommended way of handling this warning?
- This is not present in sample application or in API document.
- If we feed more bitstream data to decoder and make fresh MFXVideoCORE_SyncOperation, would it work?
- Is this known issue? Does this exist with HW decoder as well?
Please share your inputs.
Thanks and regards,