I am trying to convert IPL API iplConvolve2D() to OpenCV API cvFilter2D() with the same buffer ,kernel and anchor point.
But the results from both the APIs are different.
Could you please explain me how to do this?
What is the API corresponding to iplConvolve2D() in OpenCV?
Information regarding data I used:
void cvFilter2D(const CvArr* src,CvArr* dst,const CvMat* kernel,CvPoint anchor = cvPoint(-1,-1));
1. src - IPLImage of IPL_DEPTH_16U , 1024x 1024
2. dst of same type and size as that of src
3. kernel - size 26 x 26, filled with few 1s and rest 0s
4. Anchor point = tried both (-1,-1) and (12,12)
1. src and dst same as in cvFilter2D
2. kernel same as in cvFilter2D
3. Anchor = 12,12
Thanks for any help.