Version 7.0.update 2 of the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP) library is now available. The library is available as a stand-alone product or as a component in Intel Parallel Studio 2011, Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011, Intel C++ Studio XE 2011, Intel Composer XE 2011, and Intel C++ Composer XE 2011. Please visit the Intel Software Evaluation Center to download evaluation versions of these and other Intel software products.
What's New in 7.0.2
- Additional optimizations for the 256-bit Intel AVX SIMD instruction set.
- Further Intel Atom Processor optimizations have been incorporated.
- Data compression gains of ~2x via a redesign of the "Inflate for Fixed Huffman" algorithm.
- Cryptography improvements include 1.4x faster "sign verify" and a 2x faster ippsMontForm() function.
- The ipp_zlib library is now based on the zlib 1.2.5 distribution.
- Review a complete list of changes, bug fixes and new features on-line.