I try to replace my 'home-brew' gaussian mixture model with the ipp version, but I run into two problems:
- Setting the parameters of the model doesn't seem to have any influence on the results
- The reference image buffer doesn't get filled at all.
This is what I do:
- I allocate a IppFGGaussianModel and set it's parameters.
- I call ippiForegroundGaussianInitAlloc
- and for each incoming image I call ippiForegroundGaussian
As mentioned the reference image doesn't get filled at all. The foreground mask is incredibly noisy, it seems that a foreground probabilty > 0 is enough to mark the pixel as foreground. And again: changing the model parameters doesn't change anything at all.
Am I doing something wrong ? Or is this a bug ?