[vb.net] save jpeg

[vb.net] save jpeg

Hi all,

How to encoder picture to jpeg format.
I have buffer in format YUY2, 32x32, 352x288 and many else.
I want save jpeg format to my biger file.
I get samples for visual basic, jpeg, image processing and not understanding to many function.

Best regards
Tomasz Goral

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Tomasz,

IJL is not an active x control, you do not need to register it with regsrv32.

Regards,
Vladimir

Hi Tomasz,

I think it might be easier for you to build JPEG-IJL sample, which is IPP implementation of Intel JPEG Library in DLL, then you may use DLL from your VB program. It will be simplier then implementing the whole JPEG codec on VB with low-level IPP functions.

Regards,
Vladimir

I convert samples from vb6 (for il15.dll) to vb.net:

Public Declare Function ijlErrorStr Lib "ijl20.dll" ( ByRef code As IJLERR) As Integer 'pointer to C-style string

Public Declare Function ijlGetLibVersion Lib "ijl20.dll" () As IntPtr 'Integer 'pointer to IJLibVersion...

Public Declare Function ijlWrite Lib "ijl20.dll" ( ByRef jcprops As JPEG_CORE_PROPERTIES, ByVal iotype As IJLIOTYPE) As IJLERR

Public Declare Function ijlRead Lib "ijl20.dll" ( ByRef jcprops As JPEG_CORE_PROPERTIES, ByVal iotype As IJLIOTYPE) As IJLERR

Public Declare Function ijlFree Lib "ijl20.dll" ( _
ByRef jcprops As JPEG_CORE_PROPERTIES) As IJLERR

Public Declare Function ijlInit Lib "ijl20.dll" ( _
ByRef jcprops As JPEG_CORE_PROPERTIES) As IJLERR

But now have some errors, unable to load dll ijl20.dll
.exe file and ijl20.dll is same directory
registry regsrv32 ijl20.dll return: LoadLibrary(ijl20.dll) failed
What wrong?

Tomasz Goral

I think your best bet would be to stop what you are doing right now, and go and learn English instead of making life more difficult for people like me who are trying to work out what the hell you are on about!

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today