I have successfully created a statically linked IPPI application in the past but when I repeat the process on a new application I get an immediate error that ippi20.dll can't be found. I'm using the same MFC IDE and have carefully checked my earlier project and the Intel instructions, including step 9, and everything is in order.I'm stumped.
- Add the files funclist.h, ippmerged.c, and ippmerged.h from ipp oolsmergedlib to your project and its source tree.
- Add the files ipplibipp*merged.lib to your project and its source tree.
- Add the file ipplibippcorel.lib to your project and its source tree.
- Edit funclist.h to include declarations of every IPP function your application needs to call. These should be copied directly from the IPP header files (ipp*.h) and look like:
IPPAPI( const IppLibraryVersion*, ippsGetLibVersion, (void) )
- Call ippInitStatic() once from your application before executing any IPP functions.
- Include ippmerged.h in the file that calls ippInitStatic().
- Include ipp.h in the application.
- Call IPP functions normally from your application.
- When compiling your application, define macros PX, M6, A6, and/or W7 to include CPU-specific functions. These macros stand for Generic IA-32, Pentium II, Pentium III, and Pentium 4 processors respectively.