I have a general question for the IPP crowd.
I'm looking for a small and relatively cheap (~$100-$200) ready-made out-of-the-box platform that I can port some of my real-time video processing applications to.
To use IPP the platform would supposedly use either an XScale processor or some other x86 compatible processor.
- For realtime video, it should have an fast bus forcapturing the video, e.g. USB2, FireWire etc. Preferably, something supported by industrial cameras, including high resolution video cameras.
- We are a software house, so designing a base board to carry a CPU board is problematic for us.
- Popular OS, e.g. Linux or Win*.
- Small form-factor, the smaller the better
- Power consumption is not a problem
I appreciate any comments suggestions and references.
Thanks a lot,