Hello, we just released version 6.1 of the Intel® Software Development Emulator. It is available here:http://www.intel.com/software/sde
- Emulation support for the Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions present on the Intel Knights Landing microarchitecture.
- Emulation support for the Intel® Secure Hash Algorithm (Intel® SHA) extensions present on the Intel Goldmont microarchtiecture.
- Emulation support for the Intel® Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX) present on the Intel Skylake and Goldmont microarchitectures.
- Support for Hardware Lock Elision introduced on the Intel Haswell microarchitecture
- Improved support for Restricted Transactional Memory introduced on the Intel Haswell microarchitecture.
- Improved support for the OS X* operating system (Mountain Lion)
It supports the new instructions and features described in revision 15 of the AVX programmers manual http://www.intel.com/software/avx