Hello, we just released version 6.7 of the Intel® Software Development Emulator. It is available here:http://www.intel.com/software/sde
- Debugging with GDB is now supported with Intel® AVX-512. Download the new GDB from here.
- Emulation of Intel® AVX2 FMA and Intel AVX-512 FMA uses native FMA instructions when running on Haswell host.
- Various fixes with the emulation of floating-point and conversion instructions of Intel AVX-512.
- Disassembly of control transfer instructions displays the 'bnd' prefix when used with Intel® MPX.
- Updated the XED ISA set names for Intel AVX-512. This is visible in 'mix' statistics output.
It supports the new instructions and features described in revision 15 of the AVX programmers manual http://www.intel.com/software/isa