On September 20th 2015, we released version 7.30 of the Intel® Software Development Emulator. It is available here: http://www.intel.com/software/sde
See the release notes for a full list of changes. The changes in this release are:
- Added support to Win10 desktop applications.
- Added support to Linux systems with kernel version 4 or later.
- Added improvements to the MIX instruction histogram tool.
- Added improvements to the chip-check analysis tool.
- Fixed small issues with TSX statistics.
- Improved the way image name can be specified to the SDE controller.
- Updated the MSVS debugger install kit to support VS2015.