- concurrent_priority_queue is now a supported feature. Capacity control methods were removed.
- Flow graph is now a supported feature of TBB, rather than being a community preview feature.
- A new memory backend has been implemented in the TBB allocator. It can return small memory blocks to the OS and thus later reuse that memory for large object allocation.
- Improved partitioning algorithms for parallel_for and parallel_reduce to better handle load imbalance.
- The convex_hull example has been refactored to produce reproducible performance results.
- The Major Interface version has changed from 5 to 6. Deprecated interfaces might be removed in future releases.