Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 11.0 Beta update1 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 and Intel Composer XE 2013
What's New in Intel MKL 11.0 Beta update 1
- Intel Xeon processor enhancements:
- LAPACK: Introduced support for LAPACK version 3.4.0
- VSL: Improved performance of viRngGeometric on Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
- DFT: Increased performance of 1D real-to-complex DFT on Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
- Other changes:
- Removed support for Intel Pentium III processor. The minimal supported instruction set will be SSE2(Streaming SIMD Extensions 2).
- Bug fixes
- The Intel MKL Reference Manual in HTML format is no longer available with the product(see the beta knowledgebase article online)
- Man pages and Eclipse help integration are no longer provided
Read theIntel MKL 11.0 beta Release Notes online for the latest information.
Check the deprecation list for important changes in future versions of Intel MKL