Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 10.3 Update 9 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011, Intel C++ Studio XE 2011, Intel Composer XE 2011, Intel Fortran Composer XE 2011, Intel C++ Composer XE 2011, and Intel Cluster Studio XE 2012. Please visit the Intel Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
What's New in Intel MKL 10.3 update 9
- LAPACK: Improved [C/Z]GEEV performance for very small sizes (~10x10)
- FFTs: Threaded the real in-place 1D FFTs for a significant increase in performance
- FFTs: Introduced new algorithms for improved scalability of power-of-2 double-precision complex 1D FFTs on Intel Xeon Processor E5 series systems running 32-bit operating systems
- Random number Generators: added support for a non-deterministic random number generator based on the RdRand instruction and supporting hardware available in processors based on the Intel codename "Ivy Bridge" microarchitecture
- Vector Math Functions: improved performance of the Erf() and Pow3o2() functions on Intel Core processors
- Data Fitting: Improved performance of routines for spline-based evaluation, differentiation, and integration on Intel Xeon 5600 and 7500 series and Intel Core i7-2600 series processors
- Introduced support for version 11.10 of the PGI* C and Fortran compilers
- Bug fixes
Note: The static OpenMP* runtime library has been deprecated and there are plans to remove this in a future version of Intel MKL for Windows*. For more information visit our knowledgebase article or give us your feedback by replying to the notice on the Intel MKL forum.
- Read the
- online for the latest information.