Intel MKL 10.2 Update 2 is now available. This full Intel MKL package includes the following features:
- Performance improvements
- Many improvements in BLAS functions for Intel Core i7 processors, and Intel Xeon processor 5300, 5400, and 5500 series
- Improved scalability of the following LAPACK functions: ?POTRF, ?GEBRD, ?SYTRD, ?HETRD, and ?STEDC divide and conquer eigensolvers
- PARDISO OOC performance has improved significantly for symmetric positive definite matrices
- Improved performance for the double precision Sobol generator for dimensions >= 16
- Improvements in many VML functions for Intel Xeon processor 5500 series and others: v(s,d)Pow, v(s,d)Ceil/Trunc/Floor, vsSin/Cos/SinCos, and vdSin/Cos/SinCos
- Improved scalability of 1D, single precision, complex FFTs and improved performance for small 3D transforms
- Usability/Interface improvements
- Support for 64-bit integer parameters in FFTW wrappers
- Intel MKL is now compatible with the representation of logical values in GCC 4.4.0
- All transpose functions now have a Fortran interface
- Bug fixes
For further information on these features see the New in Intel MKL 10.2 knowledgebase article.
- The link line advisor provides guidance on setting up your link line.
- Read these PARDISO tips to get started using this direct solver and avoid common problems.
- A new set of LAPACK examples are now available online.
- Learn more about Fortran 95 interfaces for MKL in our knowledgebase article (or join the discussion on the Intel MKL forum).
Users with current licenses may login at the Intel Registration Center to download.