An update to Intel MKL version 9.1was posted today. The followingis a short list of some of the improvements:
- Performance improvements in the BLAS that can provide a significant boost for the MP Linpack benchmark
- Bug fixes, including but not limited to...
- a fix for the Custom DLL builder on Windows*
- compilation of libmkl_solver.a with -fPIC on Linux*
- addition of prototypes for getcpufrequency() and getcpuclocks() in header files
If you already have an Intel MKL license you can directly go to the Intel Registration Center to download the latest version. If not, you can sign up at the product site for a 30-day evaluation license.