How to link MKL BLAS and CVF?

How to link MKL BLAS and CVF?

Please, could anybody explain how can I link MKL BLAS 2 routine to my projectin CVF6.6c? DoI need only to specify the static libraries in /ia32? Why in this case the linker messages an error "unresolved external symbol _MKL_DCOOMV@56"? I start wondering if anyone hasever used MKL libraries connected to CVF project...

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

As you don't show any information on what you did, no one will be able to explain what's wrong. The mkl_s_ libraries are built specifically for CVF. It seems strange to me to wonder whether anyone ever used them.

Tim, I'vegot the answerin"compiler" forum.Ihad just to name the libraries mkl_s_dll.lib and libguide.lib in "object/module files" in addition to specification of these libraries paths.

Sorry, I didn't understand you about my wondering. I have a CVF compiler which can be optimized for AMD i have, and I wantmake use ofMKL BLAS 2routines as they arebetter adopted to deal with spase problems in comparison withIMSL. That's why Iuse MKL "connected" to CVF.

Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today