Difficulty of a project implementation

Difficulty of a project implementation

Currently, I'm developing a medical diagnosis engine (https://devmesh.intel.com/projects/machine-diagnosis). I wanted to ask whether I should go forward integrating the code with separate applications (Android and/or web) or should I move forward in some other way. I'm not able to catch whether individual app will have a greater impact or some other way would (like merging it with some existing ones). I'm working on it

SDas
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Dear Soubhik,

I would recommend you to focus more on the engine part. Once the engine is ready, you can simply expose the program as Rest API so that, it could be consumed from a WEB/MOBILE as per the users choice. For eg) If you are using Python to develop your engine, you may wrap it with Flask so that it could be hooked by a Mobile APP or Web APP.

Thanks

Anand

Sure! I'm using flask with python.

SDas

I'm integrating Facebook messenger SDK and further I want to add voice recognition to it. Currently, I'm working on wit.ai and would mostly go with Mycroft AI as voice assistant.

SDas

Dear Soubik,

Your facebook SDK should have ways to invoke a REST API which is your Core ML engine deployed in any servers using Python Flask. So you should be able to proceed further.

Kindly let me know if you need  any more help on this

Dear Soubik,

If you don't have any more questions may I close this thread?

Thanks

Anand

Sure sir. That was helpful. I will try it the way you suggested.

SDas

Yes sir, the thread can be closed as of now. I will ask if I happen to come across any difficluties going further. Thanks in advance!

SDas

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today