Help with web Socket jsp.

Help with web Socket jsp.

Good day, I'm trying to make a web socket with java, it is  as a chat, but I don't find how make this, someone might help me with this?

JudLup Luna
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Buenos días, estoy tratando de hacer un socket web con Java, es como un chat, pero no encuentro cómo hacer esto, alguien podría ayudarme con esto?

JudLup Luna

JudLup Luna, please follow another internet forum dedicated to Java programming, for example, www.codeguru.com.

Sergey thank you!

JudLup Luna

Please also check at http://developer.android.com and let me know of you need a set of Android related web-links for setting up a development environment on your computer.

Hi Sergey Kostrov 

thanks for the suggestion, I'm working on making an application with real-time updates, such as facebook or chat in jsp with websocket environment, but have not found one guide me.

Thank you!

JudLup Luna

>>...have not found one guide me

Search the Web using google.com with the following expression Websockets Tutorial Java.

hi Sergey Kostrov, I have tried found some about this theme, but the information is not totally clear and the problem is that is more necesary of experience for resolve or understand the websocket structure.

JudLup Luna

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today