how can i get them?

how can i getthe followproducts:

Intel Parallel Inspector/Cantu

Intel Parallel Amplifier/ Piersol

thanks!

Michael!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Best Reply

Quoting - zhongliangz

how can i getthe followproducts:

Intel Parallel Inspector/Cantu

Intel Parallel Amplifier/ Piersol

thanks!

Michael!

Hi Michael.

The Intel Parallel Studio Beta product, is presently in Beta that you can sign up right now! It contains the Intel Parallel Composer component that you can download right away, but the Intel Parallel Inspector and the Intel Parallel Amplifier components that are part of the Intel Parallel Studio product should be available soon (early 2009). So, the best thing to do now is for you to sign up for the Intel Parallel Studio beta product going to the one-stop information page link below (and you'll be notified automatically when Amplifier and Inspector products are available):

Visit and bookmark our one-stop information page to learn more about the other products you're interested, and to find links to the user forums, knowledge base, and blogs.

Also, you can download the Intel Parallel Composer beta product right now at:

Download Parallel Composer Beta and register for the user forums.

Hope the above helps. Let me know if you need any more info.

-regards,

Kittur

Quoting - Kittur Ganesh (Intel)

Hi Michael.

The Intel Parallel Studio Beta product, is presently in Beta that you can sign up right now! It contains the Intel Parallel Composer component that you can download right away, but the Intel Parallel Inspector and the Intel Parallel Amplifier components that are part of the Intel Parallel Studio product should be available soon (early 2009). So, the best thing to do now is for you to sign up for the Intel Parallel Studio beta product going to the one-stop information page link below (and you'll be notified automatically when Amplifier and Inspector products are available):

Visit and bookmark our one-stop information page to learn more about the other products you're interested, and to find links to the user forums, knowledge base, and blogs.

Also, you can download the Intel Parallel Composer beta product right now at:

Download Parallel Composer Beta and register for the user forums.

Hope the above helps. Let me know if you need any more info.

-regards,

Kittur

Thank you very much!
!
!

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today