my vs2005 can not launch after installing parallel studio

my vs2005 can not launch after installing parallel studio

Parallel studio is the latest evaluation version. Afterinstalling, my vs2005 can not launch after restart computer.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - cls555
Parallel studio is the latest evaluation version. Afterinstalling, my vs2005 can not launch after restart computer.

Hello,
Could you tell me what's error message shown in your desktop?
Could you run Intel Parallel Studio in commandprompt through Start --> All Programs --> Intel Parallel Studio --> Command Prompt --> IA32 or IA 64 Visuual Studio 2005?

Thanks,
Wise

It might be related to this KB -
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/visual-studio-exits-with-an-error-message-when-starting-debug-f5/

Please try the steps from the above KB.

Jennifer

Risking reseting windows system, I will reinstallparallel studio.If the issu is still, I would like to help you fix this problem.

Quoting - cls555

I have solved this problemIt was caused by vmware add-in.
follow steps bellow:
1/openregedit
2/set "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftVisualStudio8.0AddInsVMDebugger.Connect" from 1 to 0

Quoting - cls555

I have solved this problemIt was caused by vmware add-in.
follow steps bellow:
1/openregedit
2/set "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftVisualStudio8.0AddInsVMDebugger.Connect" from 1 to 0

Great. Thanks much for the info and will pass this on to our group - appreciate much.
-regards

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today