how to get .lic using serial number?

how to get .lic using serial number?

I have a serial number for Parallel Studio, but I don't know how to use it to get the .lic file, so that I could put it to \Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses. I have met the same problem for VTune before, but I remebered I got the .lic for it from intel's web site (enter the number, then .lic was sent to my mailbox). What's theweb site address for parallel studio?If possible, pls send the answer to my mailbox(hwang@nero.com),so that I couldknow it asap. Thx~~

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

With your serial number go to the Intel Registration Center at https://registrationcenter.intel.com, enter your email address and your serial number and click the 'Register Product' button. The .lic file will be sent via email.
I sent this message also to your email address.

Also, note, you do not need to license file to install the product as long as you have internet access. During the installation of the Intel Parallel Studio, you can enter the serial number and the license file will be automatically downloaded to your system.

Regards,
MrAnderson

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today